Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Knock me down with just your kiss


FINALLLY! After a week and a few days, I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED MY GODAMN CANVAS BOARD! [[: So happy (!!!) Tho theres still loads to do for my prep boards butbutbut! I will get it done by Tuesday which is the DEADLINE ^^

Babe managed to finsihed hers the fastest and its so pretty! So colourful ~ & her rock fish is seriously VERY KAWAIIII ^^ :P Okay, I know cute isnt the word (Giggles)
Oh and check out Wenhui's piece at the top! Coooollneeessss HELLLO =O Ha! Its super niceeee tooo. Mine look kinda dull with hers o.O

& after those longgg hours~ ( Totally could have used that time to study) We did insane stuffs like this!


This posture rocks! :D My back never felt so gooood!
Where is (__) when I need him :(

Okay :X Look horrible here but heck laaaaa! Image in school is no longer important =] We shall look botak with our fringe up and expose pimples! Lawlll~ ^^

Alrights, needa get on with my artist responds now. Hopefully I can find a suitable artist.. Darn! & Prelims suck big time today! I couldn't rmb much and thanks to this morning, i had unneccessary adrenaline rush. Panic= forget everything! Fuck it! :X Poa was soooo hard too :[ & I was actually pretty confident about it before the paper started __ IM screwed. Everyone is improving yet... sighs*

Imisshimsomuchandallicandoiswhineaboutitduetorushour :/
Help!

Hmmm, studying with Ethel Adora and maybe ShiHui this coming Friday! Wooooppeees :D & Sat I got babe! =] I love dem alll ^^
Toooodlesss.

No comments: