Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nobody but you :D

(__) called me:
- A weird piece of shit
- idoit
- Bullshit
- Retard!
Z! (Laughing my ass out) Yupp he did say it but he didn't mean it tho ;P But stilll! Hahahas. Glad everything is smooth now =D Problems free. Woohoo! Yay ^^

Beeen reallly really busy for this past week. Prelims and yes I screwed my Maths again (Wtfux). Art every single dayyy~ Killing me. No friggin idea and there is still SO MUCH TO DO! (Pulls hair) Chiong-ed for Prelim art and thanks to that, I slept for only 4hours in 2 days -.- My eye bags were HORRIBLE! Even without smiling the bags won't ease and not to mention smiling~ Totally looked like a freak o.O My final was alright except for the sky. Screwed it too =/ But heck ^^

Missing (__) ALREADY! :S
Sighhhss~ & I havent had my dinnnerr. Hungry!!!
But theres nothing to eat _|_
Me and my ego (!!!)

Pictures from tcher's day [:
I MISS APS!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: