Sunday, August 30, 2009

Poke her face

Hey ho!
Im back for the week :] Busy as usual (: Os are cominggggg~ Ohnoooo =/ Mugging hard everyone? Giggles* Art is stressing me out -.- Im afraid I would not be able to complete everything in time. Sighs* I can't wait for Os to be over. I SHALL BE FREEE FROM LIBERATION then! ^^ (Jumps for joy)

Oh my goddness!
I have to talk about this.
Babe had this crazy idea to do a shout out on 98.7fm last night! Hahahahaa. & SHE DID ;D Emily Tang was the D.J and she only accepts text dedications. Hahahahahah! Sooooo was in the car waiting for it and there its was! MAKE HER SAY- lady gaga! Hahahah. Yuppps, I asked her to dedicate that song since we were singing along with it that Saturday afternoon ;P

Awww! I love herrr. Although the dedication clearly stated : From loelle to her best friend Cheryl who has always been there for her & TO HER BOYFRIEND LENARD. I LOVE YOU BABY! Hahahahhaaassss
& My parents thought it was MY boyfriend the DJ was saying. Sheeeessh! :D Soo Egggggg-citingggg!! I think i'll do one soon for her too. Any song request babe & (__) ? ;P

At the same time!
JIAYOU 4E3!!
Lets do a great job for our longgg prepared dance item tmr! :D

No comments: