Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Strangers we have become?

You would not believe how I waste an hour off my life. & yes I was blogshopping and I found absoutely NOTHING I adore and watched bitchy videos like where do I get those shoes, tops and slutty dresses at a very low price. Lol~ And I think I managed to come up with a few common things that girls will do when they go shopping with their girlfriends. HAHA!

#1. Get distracted over pretty things while heading to the shop you intend to go.
#2. Spurge on ugly clothes or painful shoes that you know you'll never wear.
#3. Peeping at a group of guys walking- if none of them are good-looking, says" EEEEW and Grosss!" * Walks away with a disgusted look.
#4. Try on clothes that you know you won't buy. Just like to see yourself on different things
#5. Buy makeup when you already have mountains of them
#6. Walk for hours and have a break only when blisters forming
#7. Gossip and judge other girls on their dress sense [ I am sure everyone does it!]
#8. Hopes that boyfriend was with you when they see other couples cuddle each other with love but you know you'll bore them out instantenously when they see crowds and shops.
#9. Girl's eyes enlarges when they see SALE!
#10. & of course buy loads of accessories to match new clothes
#11. When you go home and see what you've bought, regret buying some items as they might not fit or something. Cus lazy to try and it was probably a sale item so NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES! (yes please laugh at these idiots)


Hahah! Alright its really a random post. I guess I'm in a shopping mood and yeeppp I do do a few of the above ;P Guys will just go " why do girls like shopping?" Hahahhaas. I will just reply them " Leisure, fun, feels great to have $$ with you and spend them all with things you like?" Its liek why guys are so addicted to gaming? And they are extremely willing to spend money to upgrade their computers :] So understand guys! ^^ Teeeheees.

Ohyeaaaaaaaa, talking about all these shopping stuffs, I nearly forgot im getting my CHINESE O LEVEL REULTS tmr! YESSSSSSS JUST TMR! W-T-F~ Pleasepleaseplease gemme a B3. I dont wanna retake -.- Waste time plus $$ !
Sighs*

My skin is getting oily again. Alright! Facial while doing revision :D
I need my glow~ =/

No comments: