Friday, August 14, 2009

Dip me in saltwater to heal my wounds

Time together is just never quite enough
When you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home
What will it take to make or break this hint of love?
We need time, only time


Helllo cruel world (:
Had our dance auditions for Teacher's day today! I think it all went really well ! :D Who cares if anyone made mistakes. Everyone does ^^ So don't be too hard on yourself esp XiaoHan uh! =D Gosh, its like the first ever thing we did together as a class! Like really united as ONE ;D I LOVE YOU GUYS. So proudd of you guys toooo =D Learnt alot more of some of my mate's personalities too. I never knew them like I did for this entire week of dance practice [:

Mum scold
Dad scold
Teacher goes on and on about how close prelims are, not to mention 'O' LEVELS!!

But...
Our heart to give our teachers a bigbigbig surprise didn't stop us from practicing. No matter how tired and shag after mocks, we will still gather a few people to improve on the steppings.
Personally i didnt do much but Alyssa Jiahua Wenhui Kenneth Benedick and WenKang sure did thought of most of them ^^

* To my class 4e3!
Lets all treasure our time together when we practice and even we made it for the auditions or not, we did enjoy ourselves while shedding our sweat out! =D Rock on people ^^
Like I said before:
Study hard, play hard, eat hard and exercise hard! LOl ;P

Anw, I almost tore my ligament this afternoon during self practicing in fornt of the mirror -.- Unbearable pain it was.. Fuck it~ I teared =/ Shhheessh~ The most embarrassing thing :S Okay, maybe that will show how much pain I was in. I couldnt move a MM ! -.-" Sorrry for making you guys worried too! Thanks babe especially (33 Gosh I love her. Hehes

Ohyaaaaaaaaaa,
saw NPCC having training downstairs after our auditions. I miss NP. Seeing the sec3s take over with a deteriorating attendance sure so heart sore :S Our efforts to get them to enjoy NP has gone down the drain. But probably is becus they just took over so Yuppp we should all give them a chance [: Saw Dunhui and Jason! Woooo we ( Carmen and I ) sure missed them! Its been a long time since I played basketball with fatty too :[

KKkkkk, I'm suppose to be M.I.A
But since parents ot in, I took this opportunity to use the comp awhile.
Teeeheeees ;P
Alright then! I guess i'll be studying at Starbucks with Babe tmr :D While (__) goes fishing. I shall work on my POA and maths!
I love studying
( Okay, I know you'll be saying i'm mad. But I really like my life right now )

JC HERE I COME~ :D
Btw, Im loving Owl City too.
their music sure smoothes a person's soul

No comments: