Sunday, August 9, 2009

&I don't caree what they say -Just wanna be with ya

HEY HO readers!
Been playing alot still for the past week. With our preparation for item, art and mocks. Goshh its wearing me out! [: But had alot of fun during the process ^^ Took our graduation photos too [: Hahahs~ It was crazily fun =D Teeheeees

Anyways, missing (__) truckloads! Hardly spend time with him also. Only on thursday =/ SIGHS* Time management~! =S Oh yeaaaaaaaaaa, I sprain my leggg -.- I think I shouldnt have laughed at babe so much that time when she fell o.o Oppps! Now my turn to become pig leggg =.= GEEEES~ Killing me. Together with my muscleaches on the thighs, climbing a flight of stairs is worst then hiking up a mountain =./ ROFL! But still managfed to continue practicing regardless of the pain (:

Kkkkkk,
I'll be M.I.A -ing from 10AUG onwards [:
Daddy is banning me from computer and television T.T Sobs! Bless me~
Loving (__) more each day (333333

No comments: