Sunday, August 16, 2009

A future with me when its all bleak?

I want I want I want!
. Black wrapped heels
. A new belt ( Crazily in need of it )
. Brand new liquid liner! ( Mine sucks! )
. White off-shoulders
. A couple of new demin shorts
. Phone better than my current one
. A ManU jersey that actually fits me nicely

Ohnoooooooooo! Im never satisfied with what I have =/ I seriously want all the above so desperately! Yes i know exams are coming and yet all that is on my mind are shops that have decorated town :S (Must be outta my mind) Retail therapy soon? Darn.. I think what i really need is a chill out at town, sipping my Starbucks coffee and taking photos with huamn-looking figures outside of ION T.T

Together with daily or in fact HOURLY food cravings~ Its torturing me man. Geeees! Where is my motivation when I need it. Who would be there to motivate me to read my notes? Who? Lol.
Fyi, Im not a superwoman.
Sighs x20

Ohyesssss! Mum asked me to participate in the 10km marathon in November1. Should I? Probably kill me due to the distance. Maybe I shoudl get babe to join me =D Its more fun this way ^^ Buttt exams are during that period if I'm not wrong. How bout another Standard Chartered's marathon instead in Dec? o.O Im pretty interested. Hehes. Guess why?
MY BRO MANAGED TO COMPLETE A 21KM HLAF MARATHON IN 2HOURS! #@$&^*$@#!!~^*&(&

Insane right. Omggggg. I can never do that =S So proud of him ;P He completed it this early morning at 6am =] Awesomeee eh. Had a medal toooo! Awww I wished..
Alright! Much more POA questiosn to be done tonight! So adios :D
istilllove(__)verymuchtqvm
keepadistancesorry


This is fucking hilarious!

No comments: