Monday, August 10, 2009

Unexpected twist

Waves*
Haven't seen (__) for 4days ;X Sighs* Babe jio-ed me out to watch the fireworks display with Lenard and her cousin [: Tried my luck and asked if (__) could come along but.. He probably is pretty worn out. Sooo quite disappointing, cause we didn't get to see anything except for a couple of sparks. Encouraging I suppose x.X Not blaming anyone of course. Im sure the rest were very diappointed too. What a night huh, I was thinking. So seperated with them after awhile and decided to take wal around Marina Square before going home but who knew..

Raymond spotted me in the crowd and Xuanru went tapping my shoulders! HAHAHAH. It was super unexpected. So went to walk with 7 guys and I was th only girl in th group ;x They were on their way to meet up with the girls over at the HongKong cafe. Carmen ShuetNie were all there. Wow? Yepppp a big group huh. Hhahas. It was the first time I'v ever gone out with 2e3 people o.o same for Xuanru ;P

It was pretty alright. Only abit awkward, cause Im not very close to them afterall. Spammed photos outside Marina Square and left first =] It was running late. Thanks Xuan for acc-ing me walk to CityHall station even tho u just came back from there. Laughs*

Alrights! I gotta run now, meeting up with my classmates for our item ^^ Hahs. Surprising to know all the sec4 classes are doing something. Hahahs. I thought only our class were doing something =P right. TOOODLLESSS~ ^^
I love my porkchop!

No comments: