Thursday, August 20, 2009

Face it, not avoid it

Photobucket

Chanel Chanel Chanel Chanel Chanel !
Omg i'm so screwed I'm really starting to like branded goods now. Fuck!
& not forgetting I'm only S-I-X-T-E-E-N! =/ Oh noooooooooooo~

Alyssa came over to my place to study after English O Level oral today (: First time studying with her. Hahas =D We did our work and she saw the aunty side of me. Watering plants to keeping clothes to washing dog poo to mopping =S HAHAHAHAS. Aiyaaa but don't care la. Im so familar with her already ^^

Anyway, taught her some POA stuffs and learnt more myself as well (: Win-win situation ;D Teeeheees. After 2hours or so before she was about to go home. We went BLOGSHOPPING! WAHAHAHAH. Ohmygodddd! I really have to say this. We came across this Chanel bag and gosh is GOD DAMN PRETTTTY! I can't stop looking at it. It makes me go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO =S Sighs*

Anyways, I can't stop whinning to Thipy now. Probably anonny her to hell like how i do to babe all the time about food cravings. But I guess they'll get used to it. Gosh! I love my girlfriends =]]]]
Had some heart to heart talks too. Broke down in class in front of Thipy~ Omgg... Yes Its affecting me and I can't stop checking my phone every few mins =/ kkkkk, don't say ler.

Yay! Dance prac tmr! ^^ I wanna get my actions to be biggger! (Grrrr)
Gonna be hectic from tmr till sun =/
Damn i'm so tired. Nevermind I shall sleep now and forget about POA! Do what I know tmr ba =D

No comments: