Friday, April 2, 2010

When I see you

ImissmyB :(

Getting sick of my job. Facing piles of evelopes everyday esp INDIA'S is driving me nuts! This would my face everytime I see it. (Ps I know its ugly)



Only working with the new boys for 2-3days, they already found out that Babe and I can't resist food! -.- They always remind us the amount of fats contained in it. For example: 2g sat fats per serving of prawn crackers! 0g fats for gummy burger! O.O AHAHAHAHAAAA! Babe and I have been eating ALOT I meant ALOTTTTTT lately. Even the kopidiam uncle was secretly laughing at us girls :(

The aircon is damn cold there toooooooooooooo!



I've got a couple of stuffs to buy in mind now. I NEED MY PAY FROM SWENSONS! I can't fork out time to go collect it. Hopefully I'll be able to do it this weekend. Need more gym-ing sessions too! FATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFAT~
I WANT TO WATCH WHEN IN ROME & CLASH OF TITANS 3D!!

No comments: