Saturday, April 24, 2010

When a piority SEEMS like an option

School was awesome for the first week (: Made great friends too and I'm loving my subjects as well. Its things that I can relate to which makes it a hell lot easier!


The above: Eileen, Charaine, Grace and me :D

Decided on my CCA too. CANOE POLO! Hopefully I can get through the tryouts! Wanted dragonboat but I guess I'm too weak for it and basketball? Im not involve in any team which also means its not applicable to me :( ZZZ!

Can't really recall much of what happened during the week but there are some overdued photos.


CYX tried to straighten my hair with the hair straighter, turn out= No diff. HAHAHAHAH! My hair only looked longer. Its always fun trying new things (:

Recently, my mind is all over the place. I can't decide for myself whats the best choice for me. Regardless of choosing a CCA, relationship matters, taking up a 2nd language or even buying something. I mean, I hardly feel so indecisive until lately. Its been going on for about 1 week and a half now. Its fustrating! I want to venture out to do something different and get out of my comfort zone but I don't seem to have the guts to do so. Its like getting a naval piercing with Alyssa next week. Im afraid of the pain and infection yet I want to experience how is it like.

HuiQing reminded me : Don't make someone piroity when they only make you an option.

Should I be selfish and ditch a person not caring about his feelings? Or just bear with whatever I am going through now and see how things go? Adora mentioned this morning, she can let go of her ex-boyfriend, but she'll never forget. & I agree! If there is a perfect situation that will benefit both, PLEASE SHARE!

If you ask me whats on my mind now and what do I intend to do? I would answer, I dont know. Just leave me alone for awhile.

I love your company, I love the way you hold my hand, I love the way you kiss me, I love the way you hug me so tightly and not wanting to let go, I love how you can't get enough of me, I love how you understand me, I love you..

B U T

I don't like how you can't comfort me when Im upset, I don't like how you won't initiate to bring me to eat my cravings, I don't like it when you can't be there for me when I need you, I don't like it when you won't accompany me to places you don't like, I don't like you always being so formal with me, I don't like it when you don't share with me how you feel..

No comments: