Sunday, May 2, 2010

If only you could make me believe in love again

Does anyone believe in a love called letting go?

Well, I do. If a relationship no longer benefits both parties and unable to share happiness/sadness together anymore, why not let go? An old friend reminded me. I've been doing alot of reflecting recently and this is what I have concluded. I have no idea what my next step should be. Some part of me tells me give him one more month, another tells me just call it quits now. Pointless and meaningless..

Me: I've only seen him for 3hours for the whole of this week :(
Boy: Soon it'll be 3mins also don't have when the mid semster comes.
Me: Speechless*

Anyway, I suppose Ethel and I have grown up alot more! Till a point whereby even if we see couples being initimate in front of us, we are neutral. Our minds are BOOKS- 3.8+ GPA EVERY SEMESTER- UNIVERSITY-MASTERS. Im so proud of us (: Its like, we do not even have the time to moan over the past&regrets. I suppose these are all part of our growing process. The risks comes from every attempt.

**

Went on a study session with babe, benedick and kevan this afternoon @CBSSmacd (: Caught up with each other and its so cool to see how much everyone has changed (: All becoming mature and doing our assignments on time and even revising though its only week2 of our poly life :D AWESOME!

Met up with my BFFs-Alyssa & Felicia for our Navel piercing but the person was on leave :( A wasted trip! :/ Also, I can't get mine done anytime soon due to my CCA in which I will be in touch with the chlorine water so regularly :( Ultra disappointed! I was so looking forward to it. & now I have got to wait. The girls are doing it tmr except for babe.

Back in the evening, babe and I headed back to AMK. Met with the guys again. Initially planned to watch Iron man2 but the timings were all FULL! Kinda expected it anyway. So went for dinner instead! :D Wheeeeeeeee~ Had my long awaited ruo zuo mian :D HEHEHE! Babe had to leave first after that :/ So we went to play pool! I had this 5ball left curse. I only won through my opponent going in the black ball with a follow ball -.- NOT POOL DAY TODAY! :S Benedick even said I hit my balls with a stripe ball instead of the white ball once! OMGGGGGG HOW COULD THAT BE POSSIBLE -.- HAHAHAHHAHA. Lmao-ed!!!

I'm offically broke again for the week :/ Alright, off to bed now! My phone is so quiet.... No one is calling/texting me!!

No comments: