Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm running away

Alot has happened lately :( Misunderstandings causing uneasiness and unhappiness.
A shout out to Grace Charaine and ET:
Just wanna say we will still be friends no matter what! We'll share gossips, whines and funny incidents. You guys were the start of my poly life and its not gonna end so easily unless you guys don't want me as a friend next time :X Although things aren't the same anymore, lets just forget everything and start all over ^^ I love you guys still!

Shout out to Sky, Kuien, Ivy, Shili, Janelle, Jasmine, Elvina, Van, Cherie, and Tricia:
Thanksthanksthanks so much for reaching out to me when I needed you guys the most :) I was uber touched and no words could explain how I felt that moment. You guys should know yea? Hahaha. nearly criedd. Since we're a clique now, lets not have anything that will tear us all apart. Friendships are seriously pricelessss! Cheeerios~ (3

Everything is back to normal now :D Studying and studying is all I do now due to the mid sem test. been going to AMK hub's coffee bean to study with Kuien lately and its great! I can rememeber the things i've studied! Pats on my shoulder* Until last night.. Coffee bean closes early so we moved to macd to study but its too NOISEY! Headed for a quieter location which is Yx's block. Chose a spot which I know he won't pass but who knew..

Heart skipped more than a few beats, had this frightened feeling and hoping he wont see me. but my phone's squeak sound gave me away when he walked back the second time.. Th feeling... What I saw.. I wished it all didn't happened. I rather stay in your shadows.

Nevermind, heading out soon to chill with JIAHUA ADORA ETHEL SHIHUI via Holland V. Try to be back early and contiune with my notes.

1 comment:

Shi Li said...

HEHEHEHE, YOU'RE VERY WELCOME. I LOVE YOU MUMMY ^^