Thursday, May 20, 2010

Guess you're over it (: Good for you




Im almost done with the CSA Draft! Final touch up tmr before handing in (: Once again its pathetic Wednesdays! 3hrs long CSA lab lesson but for the first time, I didnt have time to FACEBOOK! Amazing~ ^^

Helped up with the RMT's Notice board together with the RMIG community :D Only stayed for awhile though, had to rush the stupid CSA -.- Ohoh! & I thought Kenneth's $130plus shirt (if im not wrong) was from Giordano!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA LMAOOOOO. Like wth? Who the hell wears a 100plus Tee shirt to school? Its like any other tee shirt :O

Pretty much lifeless now. Thank god for buddy, basketball and babe, if not I would be rotting at home all day or no one to talk to. I realise I have very few Friends that I can actually chat with :( I really don't have NU REN YUAN luh! Sad ttm! :/

No comments: