Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pamper me

Been busy studying and trying to fit in as much social life in my routine daily. Can someone buy me one of those cute calendar dairy so I won't forget anything? :( Studied with babe last week @ starbucks and god I miss her! I have so many things to tell her but a day doesn't seem enough :( Same goes for Ethel and Adora.. I haven't met them in ages~!!! & idk what happened to poor Ethel's hand :(

Havent pin-ed my hair up like this for a very longggg timeeeeeee. HEEEEEE.



Hardly have time with CYX too. Been to his school twice to surprise him with my pressence (: Loving his reaction. HAHAHA. If i didn't went to find him. I think we might not even meet once a week :/ Sighs* & he is a girl magnet now~ Blood boiling sensation* ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ Die bitches!

Ohyes! I forgot to mention. I HATE CSA! I don't hate the subject but I hate the teachers. They always don't make themselves clear of what they want us to do. Even the lecturers are mumbling to themselves. DUDE! Even I teach better. LOLOLOL. Okay just kidding. But you get my point. My expression throughout the lesosn would be -.-

Camwhored during break. The stupid teacher came to ask me if I was from the class. ZZZZZZ. Moron!!!







Crazy fun classmates :D

ANYWAY! IM IN BASKETBALL NOWWWWWWWWWWWW~ Sorry canoe polo, but this has always been my passion. So far the coach hasnt been shown ANY FORM OF HOSPITALITY for us freshies and havent even took to the effort to know where we are from.. Sucks big time. Where got coach lidat one -.- ZZZZ. & the captain show no sense of leadership too. Probably just th start :/

Alright turning in now (:
Follow me on TWITTER! @ Kissmyguts

No comments: