Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Unlucky aura never fails to fall on me

Its the exam period now for all poly students i suppose. Except DESIGNERS~ Damn~ :( Just completed my POM paper on Monday and i guess it was manageable, only couldn't remember some stuffs and applied the wrong thing a question which caused me a lot of marks! _|_

Not forgetting my Marketing paper today. Let me tell you guys something really dumb and i guess i could suicide -.- The day before today, I went over to starbucks over at Town to study ECONS. I thought today is gonna be ECONS! WTF RIGHT!!!!!! Elvina reminded me while i was online and FML SERIOUSLY~! It was already coming midnight!!! _|_ _|_ _|_ I cried as if more den one person in my family died -.- (Touch Wood) I called babe ( she was busy watching her Gossip Girls) and told her about it crying so badly... She was so patient, telling me to chill~ Managed to chiong-ed to memorize 9 chapters (while crying and shivering) I was fucking scaredddddd!!!! I had no idea how i did it. But thank god! i studied all the chapters before already. If not i would definitely not be able to make it today :) It was seriously a close shave....

My brain is exhausted. Filled with last minute Marketing. My mind wont absorb anymore Econs. I think/hope/pray that they are permanent in my brain now :(:( ! I dont wanna fail !! 60% siol~ Gosh!

Ohyes, i forgot to thank YY here! He bought me a muffin and gave me his candy :) I think he knows food energizes me :P Accompanied me after his work for awhile too. So nice right! ^^ Talking about food. I HAVE GAINED WEIGHT!!! I FEEL FAT EVERYWHERE! MY THIGHS, FACE, STOMACH, ARMS!!! I need to exercise - run, swim, lift weights, dance, basketball!!!! Anyone wanna volunteer to do it all with me? :P Besides babe of course.

Alrights, gotta rest soon for tmr's paper. Hopefully i can do it! GOODLUCK EVERYONE! (L)(L)(L)

1 comment:

ar teng said...

Hey Gorgeous! Newly opened online store selling bikini/beachwear! STOREWIDE OPENING 15% SALES, till 30Sep10! Visit www.embith.com ;)