Sunday, July 17, 2011

Food food food~

Ahhhhhh~ Finally home and resting :) I have no idea why i feel exceptionally drained today! This afternoon! ^^ Met up with Den and Patrick for our free community run at Bedok Reservoir :D Just a short distance of 4.3km :) Who knew, just by running, i earned 20bucks! WOOOOHOOO!! ^^ I've been so broke lately that every dime to me counts! I won't even lend anyone 10cents! HAHAHAH!! #Justsaying

I'm waiting for Den to upload the photos ^^

Sooooo! Right after the run, rushed back home and with only cereal in my stomach, went to watch my long await Lion King Play at MBS theatre! I HAVE TO SAY ITS DAMN GOOOODDD!! THE COLOURS, THE SINGING, THE BACKDROP TILL THE ACTING. DAMN THEY ARE GOOOOOOOOOOOODDD!!! $128 bucks for a middle sit (Y) I was pretty close to the stage.

Wanted to take more photos but i got caught only after taking 2 :(

The backdrops were really remarkable!! The characters were even better!! Love Pumba and Timon!!!! They damn funny! :P




Daddy came to fetch us afterwards :D

Ohhhh! Went on a food trail with Den, Joey, Serene, Kenneth and Tengfeng yesterday! :) Wanted to go:

But.....

Check out the prices yooooo.. Nearly fainted! O.O !!

Soooo after deciding for very very long, decided to go Big O at Wheelock since i needed to get my knee guard :)


The foood we ordered!
Den's beef stew. He thought beef steak n stew was the same!!! HAHAHHAHA DEN WILL ALWAYS BE DEN
Tf's, Serene and my BBQ Baby ribs <3
Joey's Fish&chips
Kennth's Vongole

Drooling already? MUDPIES! OMGGGG THEY WERE THE BEST !!!!!!