Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lomography

Just got my photos back from from scanning :) My first batch of photography was pretty much disappointing but its alright! Its the first roll afterall! :) Check it out :D




Theres only like 3 satisfying ones :/ The rest were very dark. I have no idea why! Maybe i must use flash or change the mood or something? Gonna try the color roll when my second batch of B&W is finished ^^

Well, when i first started this, i really love photography! People close to me should know. But after being exposed to lomography by someone, i felt in love with it instantly. I never dare to say anything or ask him anything cause i thought he might felt like i was some sort of stalker or copycat. But i've decided, i had to start on this & alright, a small percentage of starting lomography was because i wanted to experience his life. I mean like, i really enjoy the things he does as well. Just that i'll never have the chance to..

But now, i guess, its better this way :) Although i just lost a very good friend. I got over it :) & im too busy to deal with feelings.

Just a short update. Gotta rush my Lombok writeup for Mr Wee tmr! I am so tired once again! But i like the feeling. I feel useful :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

welldonecherylang:) love your photos i swear ! haha i told ur bestie once that first roll is gonna be disappointing i guess im right !! keep it up !!! i love b/w photos too !!! jiayou !!