Wednesday, June 16, 2010

That sense of security. Never felt it before

Ohmy, its the second week of the holidays and I HAVE NOT DONE ANY OF MY PROJECTS! I am so dead. But meeting up with Charaine they all for our POM so hopefully can get at least 1 done! ^^

Filled with activities!

Went steamboat over at ChengWai's with babe on Sunday if im not wrong :D Met his friends and all. Hahahha! They are damn funny! :D Played lan afterwards! One of his friend came quite late, we finished our food and he still haven't come. So they made him eat like that.

Alone in the kitchen. Hahahaha

L4D with them was funnny too!! But keep dying. Hahahaha. Played versus mode. I tihnk Loelle and I are burdens to the team! WAHAHAHHAHA But we had fun ^^




Monday! Went for L4D again. But this time! With daniel, Sky, Ivy and babe :D Hahahahah! It was even more hilarious! We couldn't get pass a stage and we began killing each other. Points to Sky* He started it! Hahahahahhaha.:D Went to drink after our Touhua. It was suppose to be famous. But not as good as I heard :( Beer seriously makes me feel like puking. Not to mention being pissed off w someone on the phone ;/ Screaming at me over ridiculous things -.- made me glup my drink down~ ZZZZ!


Babe came over my house to prepare :D Camwhored! Hehehehehehe.








& we decided to go PH alone. Others would be asking why only the 2 of us? Won't it boring and stuff? But hey, Babe and I have this special ability to high ourselves!! :D We even started off the dance floor. HOW COOL IS THAT? I want to dance in front next time if i were to go on the 24th event :D Its way less squeezy!



Even made some friends. THE WORLD IS DAMN SMALL! They know babe's cousin! After don'tknow how long then know. Hahahahahah!! We went O.M.G!! & the song started playing O.M.G too! HAHAHAHAHHA We totally screamed our lungs out. Enjoyed ourselves ttm! Even saw Kuanleng. Like paiseh only ;X Oh well! I hope we can go again on 24th:/
Although it was just the 2 of us on monday, but at least we can be ourselves and not being judged :D Iloveyoubabe!!! She stayed over and for the first time we are not drunk! AWESOME! But we were starstruck :X

Overdue photos :

Went to see mayday's concert. I thought it was their concert. Ended up, some company's anniversary. Wasted my day -.- Im not even a fan -.-

No comments: