Friday, June 11, 2010

You can't fix me, I'm torn apart


How does she do it so well?! I wish I could too!

Enjoying dance practices in school lately (: Though it always clashes with something else :/ Learning our second routine now. Theres some ballroom dancing involved. AWESOMEEEEEEEE! Although im like a damn slow learner always a burden to my partner. HAHAHAH. BUT I LOVE IT! Im gonna keep practicing on my own to perfect it! Hopefully my partner won't change ^^ Got better chemistry with Melvin. YOU GO DUDE!! :D

I like my life packed with plans. Well, its better than rotting at home wasting my life away~ Also, hate it when plans are backfired :( Not blaming anyone of course. Just alittle sian now. I was soooooooo looking forward to it. Plus my stupid stomach wont stop aching!!! B*TCH~

Ohyes! KBOX with Elvina Shili Kuien and Jasmine yesterday (: Had fun! But all part too early :( Went to play pool at night for awhile with Elvina and Shili. We were BORED STIFF! & kept thinking if we should go Surge today. but.. Guess another time :( I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO POWERHOUSE ON MONDAY! :D

Ohyes! Going for Mayday's concert tmr! :D Not sure what to expect but wth right? :P the tickets are cheap and good!

I won't lose hope in anything I do!

No comments: