Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yep, no change

HEYHEYHEY!
Lack of updates lately. Ill just post up some photos from the outing with my lovely ladies :D Which most of you ahve already seen from my FB (:















Ohohoh!! Also had an outing with Tp clique straight after exams! :D Screwed the CSA paper like no one business -.- Gotta do well for the excel and dreamweaver! Im so not gonna get a low GPA because of CSA!! DAMN YOU!!!
Went Mindcafe!







Went back AMK with Kuien to kill time. Initial plan was to sing K withe Shili and Kuien but Shili had some last min plans :/ Dance rehersal was cancelled too.

TODAY!!
Im so happy i didn't waste my time rotting at home. Went out for a swim today! Did like 15laps :D Had a mild tan ^^ I feel FITTER already -.- Probablyyyyyy~ just my own wishful thinking eh :(

Had dance rehersal in school in the evening (: This time more people! Even Joakim is joining us. I feel like im the weakeast in the troupe again. WHY DON'T I HAVE THAT NATURAL DANCE CELLS IN ME!!!!! :( I hate myself ~ I AM GONNA PRACTICE!! ARGHHHHHHHHH :/

Sorry partner! Nearly killed your wrist today! Went down too fast. HAHAHAHHA ;X But overall! Enjoyed today. New routine! Hopefully there are more steps ^^ & I shan dao yao today =/ PAIN* MOAN* :(

MAHJONG SESSION TMR AT MY HOUSE WITH KUIEN SHILI ELVINA AND IVY TMR! Wooohoooooo :DDDDD



& Thats a wrap!

No comments: