Sunday, October 10, 2010

Don't want to be just another of one of your ex

Tmr is finally my off day! :) My legs seriously needs a break man. Its either working/basketballing/shopping/walking.. I really hope it doesn't get any bigger. LOL!

To sum up the week:
- Bball camp on Monday and Tuesday.
- LOST MY FREAKING NEW BBALL SHOES. (Used only 3times!) _|_
- Ran 4.8km during the camp. I wish i have the habit of waking up early every morning and run this distance. I'd be SOOOOOO THIN! :(
- Workworkwork. I like the sense of satisfaction when i manage to persuade customers to buy stuffs :P
- No time to meet YY at all! ZZZZZ...
- Met up with Kuien Shili and Ivy for lunch during our break. All working in town ^^
- Spent quite alot on my new CK Bag and a DIY gift.
- Offically broke.

I can't wait for tmr! I am gonna do all the things i like tmr! Meet YY (Like finally), Buy a new bball shoe +shoe bag, Basketball session in the morning with Webber and babe :D:D But training in the evening abit reluctant. Need to part early... Sighs* I wish i had more time.

Ohyea, gotten my results for the sem already. Its damn disappointing. Why is it that i studied my ass out and know my stuff well yet others who didnt study much can get better than me? Im not trying to aim anyone here but seriously, i hate it when this happens. I am happy for them but sometimes, humans are still self-centered right? Its seriously unfair. I dont get the results for what i work for. Its it just me or my useless brain. I wanna be someone and not just some bimbo who isn't smart :/


No comments: