Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Animals enjoys the sun!

Met up with my basketball team yesterday! :):) Although im not exactly part of the team anymore but they still asked me out anyway. Realllly touched~! I was always afraid i'd b awkward around them cause i don't fit in but somehow, i feeel much more comfortable now!

We had an outing to Anchorvale CC's swimming complex! Spammed tanning lotion and played the longgggg fun slides! SUPER FUN!! :D It would have been better if the sun was stronger :( Oh yes, not to mention i was starvingggggggggg while we were otw to NEX to have our meal. We decided to split into 2 groups to eat cause we all had different cravings. I had sushi cravings so we went looking for Sakae but NEX don't have! :(


Decided to enter Ichiban in the end cuase there was really worth it $5 meal and its damn filling! We were cautious about picking out the sushi's off the menu as we were afraid of the price. But surprisingly! The totaly bill, everyone only had to pay 9bucks!! Furthermore, we realised the cashier person key in wrongly! MUAHAHAHAHHAHA (Y)(Y)


Doesn't look alot ot you right? But woah! The $5 meal has rice and udon! (Fat) :/ While digesting, we just camwhored! & Iphone-ers were showing off the effects for photos! Hahahha!








Alright, have to admit its nice :P

Suppose to walk around to digest but ended up eating up more. NEX IS LIKE A FAT PLACE! (Zoey calls it the fat place) THERES FOOOD EVERYWHERE! :X I had yoguru and Tingyi went to buy her durian pancake. & after awhile, they head to sogurt which is when i totally regretted buying my yoguru -.- I shared with Zoey as she put too much! Which means. DOUBLE YOGURT FOR ME :( My run for the week is totally gone~ :/

Part off with the rest of ballers and continued our journey to Bugis! ITS BEEN AGES SINCE I LAST WENT THERE TO SHOP!!! O.o Totally unexpected shopping plan. I bought a number of items. I got a pair of vintage shoe for only 10bucks!!! Had to buy a red top for appreciation dinner tmr. Its 10 but i dont really like it. But i guess i'll have to make do with it :( & A korean throwover for 18! I really like it alot! My style plus can match w alot of things :D

Ohyessss, im going out with Adora and Ethel later. Jiahua won't be able to make it due to school :( I really hate her design school! Shes so weak yet have to face so much stress now -.-

Unexpected trip to Butter later. Afterall its Wednesday! I havent clubbed for a long timeeeee! I have nothing to wear and w/o Jh, its gonna be different :( Of course not as if it will be boring with A & E, but i prefer to have hyper Jh around :(

Got a job tooo! From Alyssa's company. I thought im marked as quit but the person-in-charge told me that she gave my a few days to cool down before giving me another job :x So this weekend i have to work :( Siannnn~ means i have to cancel my Sentosa trip and go for training on Friday.
Ohwell! After all the spending yesterday, i do need an income! HAHA! Alright, gotta go do my housework now. Tooooodles!

No comments: