Saturday, March 19, 2011

I wont die!

This week was pretty happening for me! :) On Wednesday, went out with Adora and Ethel right? Yepppp we kept changing plans! Till we ended up sitting out Luge + Skyride at Sentosa, camwhore at the beach and at vivo! Yeppp thats just how we spent our evening ^^
The skyride was reallly scary somehow! I reallly no balls man! I cant take heights anymoreeeee! :x But the second time was muchhhh better (Y) Someone in front laughed at us luh! We were the only ones we screamed slightly when we sat on it O.O Embarrassing*

















Also! There was OCBC Appreciation dinner for all leaders :) Had a great time catching up with the others (Y) The MC and the whole thing was boring!! Except the food n teh company was great!! :D












So reluctant to know that i'll only get to work with all of them for Standard Chartered at the EOY! :( & Mr interesting didnt attend the dinner. Siannnnnn! But overall it was still gooood. After the dinner ended, Patrick, Daren, Den and I went to Prata house there! Instead we ate Tou hua! HAHAHAHAHHA all diet conscious :P I reallly hope to match their speeed on Sunday!!

We gonna do Trail @ MacRitchie! :/ I wonder if i can survive! Bless me ...:/

No comments: