Saturday, March 12, 2011

It only gets better or worst. Depending on you

Hey'll! Sorry for the lack of updates! My entire week was filled with "THE WORST/BEST_____ EVER!"

First, My 1st two days at work was horrid! Th China woman was unreasonable and shes totally being a bitch! I couldn't take it the 2nd day. Quarreled with her and even cried after i called Alyssa n Felicia to whine! IT DOES NOT USUALLY HAPPEN TO ME! I don't just cry over minor things. She was being an anal! Tried to find trouble with me after i went toilet, saying i go too long an all that shit. Ahhhhhhh! Screw her ! I just had to walk out on her since she likes to say " If we want to go, she won't force us to stay". Geeeees She don't appreciate us anyway, so why do we slog our lives to get sales for her while she Facebook -.-
(THE WORST DAY EVER!)

Next, long waited UNIVERSAL STUDIO TRIP with Johnson, Junde and Jiahua! The triple 'J's ! It was a totally unexpected group of people i went with. I thought i would go with Alyssa they all or Adora n Ethel. Hahah! Anyway, we had loads of fun there! But Jiahua had to leave her cus one of her group members said she did not do anything. Like so OMG... They know her for 1 yr already still don't understand her personality meh! Dumbassss!! ~ After she left, we had the entire roller cooster for ourselves! We sat the first row and the entire thing was EMPTY! WAHAHAHHAHA! (Y)

The photos are taking forever to be uploaded! So just click the link below to see them all! I used my dad's EOS camera to take. Hence the realllly big size!

( THE BEST DAY EVER!)
I've been starting to train for my first 10km marathon at the end of the year. So i've been running at Macritchie and around my house area to Thomson and back. Its a really big looop! I have to train my stamina for up-slopes man! It killed me ! :/ Not forgetting to mention, the last time i ran a long distance run was AGES AGO!!!! :( My stamina has dropped alot! I guess no pain to gain! Im pushing myself further each time. I may only improve a 1 or 2KM but to me its still an improvement! I'll hit 10km without stopping and with speed with more trainings :):)

Had my run @ MacRitchie with Den today this morning around 10am. It was much better than the very first time with Daren. The first time, i ran up one slope and couldn't take it anymore. I started walking!!!! OMG I COULDNT ACCEPT IT MYSELF!! ( THE WORST RUN EVER) Did my own training on Friday, attempted the Sin Ming Ave slope and still damn tired! But today, i had an improvement! I ran up the slope and did not stop till the next 2KM or so?! Totally satisfied! :D:D

After the run, Den decided to go to th Tree Top Walk. I've never been there before so agreed :) BUT!!! The longer we walk., the path got more difficult and when we reached, we realized it was closed!!! So we had to walk out... & guess what! we ended up at SIN MING AVE!!! Near my house! I FREAKING FREAKED OUT! WE WERE SUPER SUPER UBER FAR AWAY FROM MACRITCHIE AND WE HAD TO WALK BACK!! We dont hv any cash to bus back :/ Just imagine~ We walked the long way out from MacRitchie's forest and we still have to continue walking to thomson plaza, pass LongHouse, pass Mt Alvenia Hospital and than we reach -.- IT WAS THE WORST TRIP EVER!!! My aches haven't recovered after USS and run w Daren. After this walk, i cant feel my thighs anymore!!!! Its aching so bad! :/

Ohyes, i forgot to mention how i got to know Den and Daren! Yep, i was volunteer for the OCBC Cycle event last week. Made alot of friends there ^^ They were the ones that motivated me to start my runnning :):) Being a leader is so much more fun!






These people really reminded me to be true to myself and reminded me of i was :) I really hope to work with them again for th next event! :):) They are not just smart, yet hardworking in whatever they are doing regardless of CCA/studies (Y)

Also! Went to join Junde and Kenneth for kite flying ytd :) But the wind wasn't good so the kite couldnt go up. BUT ONE THING, JUNDE'S KITES ARE DAMN COOOOOL! GOT LIGHTS AND OCTOPUS SOMEMORE! Junde never fails to fascinate me everytime i see him ^^

No comments: