Saturday, February 26, 2011

True friends are hard to come by

Met up with my lovely girls yesterday for dinner! :) They never fail to make me feel like exams are over and forget ALL my misery! (hearts) The photo isn't yesterday's but its the only recent photo i have with them :(

We talked so much but didn't eat as much as expected. Stupid gastric came to hunt me again in the afternoon when i was studying with Wanzhuang and Charaine at the airport. Although i didn't finish the paper i was suppose to complete, but i found it productive for m even though i was teaching them (Y) I learn as well (: * Charaine was so sweeeeeet to buy me a hot milo when she said she was going to the washroom! (AWWWWWW~)

Anyway! Im looking forward to the end of my exams and start working! I want a new crumpler and TOMS !

No comments: