Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Never too late to improve!

Really havent been updating lately. Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr has officially taken over me. Projects have been hell especially Psychology. Its been CRAZY! -.- The other projects are done with my clique so i guess its pretty much not as stressful but i have to admit i didn't put in as much effort as i expected myself to put :/ Guilty*

Anyway, I got quite irritated with someone recently. I have no idea how i endured all her crap for so long. I probably just didnt want any conflict and believed that its just her personality. But hey! Its getting WAYYYYYYY OUT OF HAND. For now, i guess im just gonna turn away from all this shit. Being alone is no longer an issue. I supposed im immune. _|_

Just got back from a dinner with Xuanru. I havent met him for about a year i guess! Since we were separated from sec school. I really didn't regret meeting him today. Only now, i realise who are my true friends. Its like i really forgot how i can be MYSELF. The uber high and full of shit me. Yes, only with Jiahua i am able to do so. Otherwise.. Nope, not really. Of course apart from my usual lovely girls. I really havent forgotten those out there who really truly cares about me.

He has really motivated me to work harder than i am now. His class is so competitive that there is no chance for him to slack. His GPA is like 3.67 last sem! I AM SO ENVIOUS!!!!! & NP standard is pretty high! Now i really horrible, the standard here isn't as high but im still getting shitty results. Frankly, when we were having heart-to-heart talks just now. I felt that, omg yeaaaa, actually frankly, i havent put in my all yet. I still hv time to go shopping, watch tv all that shit! If i really want good grades. I should be really studying! & not just by completing my tutorial and do a few notes and claimed that I HAVE STUDIED for th day.

Yep! I have only waken up from my lala land now. From now on! I am going to study harder than before! That want-to-do-well flame hasn't gone off since i started working in CK. (Y) Lets all do well together! :D Well, at least for those wants to do well! :):) Alright, Wanted to watch tv today but change of plans! I SHALL DO PSYCHOLOGY NOW!

No comments: