Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sucks to be me

Hi!
Well, there was this exchange program to Finland. I really wanted to go! Its like for 18days and i would be able to complete not one, but TWO CDS!! :O But.. Afterall, it is an Europe country so the expenses and administrative fees + hostel etc are mad pricey. At the same time, HOW OFTEN DO WE GET TO HAVE AN EXCHANGE PROGRAM TO FINLAND!!!! :(

Unless i am able to raise 2k during my 1 and a half months holiday, which is HIGHLY IMPOSSIBLE! :/ Sighs* My dad says if he allows me to go, my bro would want to go for his Aussie trip too. HE HAS BEEN SO MANY ALREADY :( Why can't i have a chance. Furthermore, i'm going there to study :(((( He is still going to Australia anyway.
Dad says, savings not enough. I don't think i'll have a chance to get any subsidy from the school :(

Im in dilemma ~ Anyone has a high paying job to intro to help me?

1 comment:

F1sh98 said...

What a shame. It would be soo cool to go to Europe. But now Google has something at least remotely close to it, the new Google Art Project. Go to the Google homepage and click the link below. Its cool. But my favorite painting, the Militia Banquet, isn't there. After the vandalism, it is still being restored.