Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Its just school

School has started and managed to adapt to the new semester after week2. Well, at least thats for school work wise. For friends, I guess i only managed to decide to put everything aside and seriously focus only last night :) I somehow just xiang tong le.

Well, i just thought that, if i want to enjoy my trip to LOMBOK Indonesia, i really have to just forgive and forget. & even if it takes for me to work 10times harder than others to get my desired grades, i will! I AM GOING TO STUDY HARD, EXPERIENCE MUCH AND JUST MAKE FRIENDS :) I can do it i know! (:

Its only week 3 but there is a hell load of things coming in already :( ! & i reallly hate market research! Teachers all guai lan!! & the dumb lab work thing is PBL? WTH -.- Its superrrrr difficult to learn ourselves and we can't even get the software to try it out ourselves. (Jesus! What were they thinking)

Got my pay on Mondayyyyyy!! Yay! It wasn't much as compared to CK last time. But i bought a pair of shoes which is super unexpected!! But i love it omgggggggg!! :):) Of course, he has the same pair too which makes me like it more! Teeehee!!

Overdued photos. I'm just gonna upload a few ^^




Bought this reallly nice headband! Expensive for a hadband~ But it was toooo nice! I couldn't resist it :X

I MISS LOELLE SIM JIAHUA AND LIM JIT KHAI! :(
Ohhhhhh i wannnna watch a movie damnit! My Fast&Furious5, my Thorrrrr~ :/ Funshion! faster come out!

I'm lazy to continue already~ Shall post more this weekend :):)

No comments: