Tuesday, May 31, 2011

To put it nicely, friends. Bluntly, i don't want to talk to you


Spare me PLEASE!!!!!!!

I realise, i only blog everytime when I am troubled. Making it seems like blog post are filled with emo thoughts -.- Idc, i am gonna do another one :(

Exams are next week and I have to admit i am highly affected by the people around me still! May it be friends, or... I SERIOUSLY WANT TO JUST TAKE OUT MY HEART FOR THIS WEEK AND CONCENTRATE FOR ONCE. Not like i cannot focus on my studies or what, but i everytime i go home, i end up with a black face and DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE! I shove everyone, and i mean everyone off. Like tell them" Please dont bug me"

People ask me, you go study alone? I am like hmmm, yeaaaaa. In my brain, im thinking : Is there a problem? -.- Is something wrong with me? I prefer to study alone. I feel like i don't have to fake anything. Its just me and my notes.

Aiyaaaaaaaa~ I've become such an introvert. I don't know myself anymore. Said this like a million times. FYI, for people who don't know how i am like before, you will think, "THIS BITCH IS FUCKING WEIRD".

Why is everything so hard... I just wanna be perfect. I really really really reallly really want to just please everyone and be happy while i continue to upgrade myself. i wanna go back to secondary school :( I miss my friends, active me and high self esteem me without faking anything.

I am looking forward to my Lombok trip, but definitely not the company :( Friends don't ditch you when you are in trouble. Or don't even bother to make the effort to look at you and say hi when you just reach school. (I wasn't alone at that time)

Holidays starts on the June10! But........
& the second week, it will be my turn to be overseas.
Just great~

No comments: