Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rolling in the deep

I SUPER REGRET NOT GOING BACK FOR THE LOMBOK BRIEFING YESTERDAYYYYYYYY!!! :(:(
I was supposed to have a briefing for the overseas trip this coming June, after studying at Tamp, i couldn't absorb further so i decided to go look for Jasmine since it was only 4pm and the briefing will be at 7pm.

Jas said to take 67 from interchange and alight when i see a Great eastern building. ETA = 40mins. Around 40mins, i didnt see any building! When Jas texted me, i was already at Lavender, she told me ive missed my stop -.- I was VERY PISSED seriously! I wanted to alight when i see the nearest MRT station or something, BUT NOOOO NON IN SIGHT! The bus was flooded with people and i felt super lost.....

The bus went all the way to where Burger Shack was, and guess what. I found BOTANICAL GARDENS during the ride -.- (Memories much) ANYWAY! Thats not the point, i wanted to get back to school so i didnt dare to anyhow alight and i didn't want to cab just because of some briefing. So i decided, i wont be going already. Super angry with myself. WHY AM I ALWAYS ALWAYS GETTING LOST! Everytime i get lost, i lost something important :/

Who knew~ i ended up at Chua Chu Kang -.- I sat on the bus for freaking 2hrs! I couldn't take it anymore .. Cabbed back with surcharged _|_ WASTED 2HRS OF MY LIFE AND 20BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the worst was over, when i was in school today, i was wondering why my friends and lecturers keep reminding me to go see Sam Tan (course manager) privately. I thought he just wanna tell me the details personally or something. Until my teacher told me that they didn't do th groupings ytd cus I WASN'T THERE! THEY WANTED TO APPOINT ME AS ONE OF THE LEADERS!! & my tcher mentioned that, bcus i wasn't there ytd, SAM TAM MIGHT HAVE CHANGED HIS MIND OR SOMETHING !! Like i'll seem like some irresponsible person -.- OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG~~

Its not about the leader thing i am so concern about, if i successful manage to do well in the role, i would say it will be a plus point in my portfolio next time. My results r shitty already. Need to find all ways and means to at least do well in something right? :/

Sighhhhhhhhhhhh~ I may have just let a goood chance go pass me. I came up with a crappy excuse of having an urgent matter at home :(:( I'll only know tmr. WISH ME LUCKKKKK!!!! (prays)

Swam today! Couldn't perform, muscles are still aching badly after the 7km run. Hahahha, still can't forget that shiok feeling. I should try it again sooooon!! (Y) Night runs are the best!

Alright, gotta head to my notes. HAVE TO MEMORIZE AT LEAST 2 CHAPTERS!! Studying is like running a marathon, pain will befriend us :) JIAYOUUUUU EVERYONE!! :D

No comments: