Monday, November 30, 2009

All the right moves


Its been a buysbusy week (: I end up working for 6days straight. Mum says its seems that I work harder than I study. LOL ! Thats seriously heartbreaking to hear =/ & finally today is my off day! :D I only have 2 offs for the week! NOT FAIR !!! JIAHUA HAS 3 :( Wonder why. Ethel has only 2 too. Lucky! TSK~

The only time I have with my dear is only after work for about 2-3hours :( Im always busy I realised. I cannot stay at home doing nothing :X Something is wrong with me. Sheeeesh~ This week despite my 2 offdays. Today Jiahua is suppose to come over to chill butbutbut! That girl lazy so not coming already i suppose. Whacks*! ;P &&& Saturday, planned to go to Dear's friend chalet but I think not going too le. Perhaps a movie with Jiahua ba ;X New moooon!

This week is totaslly insane lur! Everyday I would be stationed at Takashimaya! So boringgggggg. No one eat lunch with me. Can you imagine me eating ALONE at the staff canteen with adults looking at me. Im th youngest in there* =/ Stressful~ I miss my dear so badly and theres nothing I can do to stop it. Missing is a good thing though. He is right (:

Actually I have something to say to you dear:
I think I've been going overbroad for a couple of things lately. I'm not sure if i should or should not cause I really dont wanna force you to become someone else that you yourself don't know anymore. But I don't want people to look down on you or say you're inferior to me. Okay I know I shouldn't be listening to what others have to say but I do agree with them sometimes. Aiyaaaa, Idk how to put it.
Im like contradicting myself by saying I dont want to change u but I want u to change. You know you know? I guess we just have different personalities and I should learn to accept your weaknesses. I love you! :(
You've indeed changed in many ways for the past 2months and I really appreciated it. Thanks baby!
Please don't ever think you're wasting my time k? Loving you is my joy and not my burden.



Im bored stiff now at home but at least I can rest my legs. Hahah! Dear is sill sleeping. Confirm slept like 7-8am in the morning last night. In fact every night :( So unhealthy. & Jiahua is missing lenard like hell too cuase he went overseas.

Ohyes! Talking about overseas, Im going clubmed Msia again from the 10-14dec. My pay~ Plus im sure to gain weight with buffet for every meal and drinking every night. But bro says he would bring me go gym to run with him. If I don't match his timing, he is sure to say im lousy =S GRRRRRRRRRRR~

No comments: