Tuesday, November 10, 2009

JUST ONE MORE DAY!

HELLO! I'm back blogging ^^
Tmr will be the last paper and YES IM ABSOUTELY THRILLED! :D I think i declared study break on last Thursday but whatever! Hahahaha!

Okay I need like tons of money right now! I needa get my horrid hair outta sight- Trim & colour with my bitch
I was thinking of I should do some extensions. They seem super cool. Maybe I shall try them on during our school's mini graduation night or something ;P It seems cool ^^ But it all comes down to $$$$ :(

Next!
Threading with Ethel and hopefully Bitch could come along too :D We gotta prepare for our upcoming party you know you know ;P Simply X-CITINGGGGG!
Only problem is - $$ as there would be things to buy to maintain the bloody hour glass shape of the eyebrows :(

Followed by:-
Nails! Yes, most likely won't be going for Menicure or whatever. My nails are so weak. It'll just chip of in a day or two and horrray~ There goes my MONEY! =.- Sosososo home made simple ones with bitch of course ^^

Did shopping with her on Friday already. That explains the brokeness in me :[ && I still have so much more to buy! *godddd* Pictures pictures:
& Curls on that day. Hahahahah! Amazing experience. I look so much older =/ Chao Lao- like you call in in hokkien. Laughs*





Stills there a few missing ones*

Alrightalright! Meeting my piggish darling now (: Tooodles!
Update tmr.
IM SO HAPPPPYYYY!!!

No comments: