Monday, November 16, 2009

Body language

Despite my busy schedule with my bestf, boyf and girlfs I still have to spare some time for my mum eh! Haha.

Accompanied my mum to do some shopping and I finally got my new bras -.- LOL. Was looking for a suiatble shoe for Friday but none :( Metro is like such an aunty place and the clothes there are horrible now ;x Wonder whats happened to its standard =/
They sell masks there! If only our theme was masquerade :(
* Dear was right about the wrong spelling. Hhhaaa

Here are some photos. They are beautiful !
P.S the pictures below will be all me so if you don't wanna see it, you can direct your curser to the top right hand corner (:






Coolness right ;P


& I like taking photos of myself. (:




I miss my boyfriend :(

Probably sleeping like the above right now

No comments: