Saturday, November 14, 2009

Everyday its you! :)

Hellllo readers! ( If there still is )

Been extremely busy lately. NO NOT STUDYING! Going out :D Hahah. Im bored of town seriously -.-

Had my first dance lesson on Thursday with babe! ;D Ahhhhh Teacher so shuaiii ;P Sorrrryy dear! Forgive me for I have sin* HAHAHA! Okay anyway, Angie saw us I think. &&& The teacher moves like all parts of his body can be dislocated from his body. My god. Damn he's goood! We didn't pay for the wrong class.
& YESYESYES! THURSDAY WAS THE 12TH AND HAPPY 8TH AND 1TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY DEARRRRRR :D ILOVEYAAAAAAA! Hehehe. Wanted to watch 2012 with him but darnit, the tickets were all sold out. Tried Vivo too but.. So we end up sight seeing and I got fascinated with the huge x-mas tree :P
CHRISTMAS IS COMINGGGG PEEEPS!

While walking, the ground was wet cus of the sprinklers so we tried to avoid it BUT! we didn't expect it to turn 180degress only. So it turned back and got us drenched. & 'LUCKILY' IT WAS SPOT ON ON MY BOOOBS AREAA! Goshhhhhhhh~ So paiseh and colddddd -.- Luckly its dark and Dear was there to block for me ^^ So uncomfortable. & yes, I DID SCREAM. Likeee high sharp type -.-
Super embarrassing. Wonder if anyone saw that.








I look horrid =/

FRIDAY!
Threading session with ETHELLLL in the morning! GOD IT HURTS OKAY! :S LOL! I teared when the lady did my first eye! & I went "ow ow ow ow ow" -.= Don't laugh! Thanks to me keep moving my eye lids, one side is just slightly higher den the other __ Oh welll. FASTER GROW!

I admit I totally forgot that I had agreed on an outing with my pri school girlfriends on 13NOV and yup .. Ethel jerked me left and right frantically like a longitutinal wave -.- HAHA. Okay anyway so met up with them and that Ethel came even later than me. YAY! For ONCE! Im early :D

Headed to town and met Adora halfway. She wasn't feeling too good due that 'Girl thing' but shes so strong to endure all the way [: Since all of us were broke, we went job hunting. Only sucessful for Toy'R'US but im not really interested in it ;X
No photos for that day sadly T.T The camwhore was not feeling weel. BETTER GET WELL ON MONDAY UH!

Shared the cab money with ethel shihui and adora for her to go home and we went hub after that ;] Dear came to find us. So proudd of him ;P Hahahah! Just kidding =D Ethel said he looks better in real life. Hahaha. OF COURSE LA MY BOYFRIEND LEYYYY ;P Only his hair needs some groooming ^^ Laughs*

Parted with them and spent some time alone with dear (: & All of them ganged up on me by sending the same text message " PANGSEH KIA" Hahahah! Cute la they all.

& Saturday which is today ;D
OUT WITH BABE AGAIN! Love her dress today :D & went for job hunting again :D Hopefully FourSkins would hire us!! (:
She only brought 40Cents out and me $2.50 out. Yes that shows how broke we are =/ can't even afford a meal. We got tired after 2hours or so and head back to AMK to look for Kenneth and went to slack with dear and kenneth. Babe had to go home first :[

Dear treated me my lunch + dinner even though his broke too :) AWWWWWWW! He went shopping! Can you believe it! A NON-CROWD PERSON WENT OUT! TO TOWN! *HAHAHAHAH. Anyway, had to go back early today. Reluctance :(
Tried the continuous shot. Haha




& Does this look anything like the G-FORCE? :P



& Unglam pics!

No comments: