Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can't find the words


Tom (: (Drako)
he is hot right ^^

Im off today (: Shiok-ness? But i rather work and earn more money. Lol weird me. One moment you see me saying WHERE IS MY OFF DAY and the next, I WANT TO WORK =.= Laughs*

Anyway, hopefully babe and I have an off on the same day next week before christmas. I WNA DO SHOPPINGGGG~ Dreadful clothes.
Daddy says: Princess -.- all the clothes u dont want u take out and can throw already k? Go taiwan replenish. LIKE O-M-F-G?
Daddy is asking my to shop!* I wouldn't reject would I? Hehehehee. Anyway babe is getting Lenard something too so must go shopshop ^^ I need more casual yet pretty clothes ^^ Everytime I go out shopping, I end up getting dresses. More tops and shorts and bags!!

I still have the urge to do hair extensions, but i don't want to kill my already very limited hair (: Im so glad I have money now ^^ Can spend on anything I want! Even this Sunday, babe say maybe she wants to eat THE SOUP SPOON with me during dinner :D Wooopie! Okayyy~ these are like the happy stuffs.

Dear and I havent been on good terms lately. Probably due to our huge differences and perspective. Not to the extent that we're through but im just feeling tired already. Of reminding, hinting, hoping.. yet no action taken. Yes i know we must give and take but enough is enough. Im easily satisfied (not trying to self praise here), not that hard to please me am I? Harsh.. I've put my words but i really need him now to do something for our r/s. Im sorry..

No comments: