Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need you to know

Hi (:
Xmas eve
Out with babe in the late morning as she wanted to get presents for Lenard. She ended up getting more than she wanted. Hehe. I wanted that fourskins yellow V neck! But fuck? The display one was the last one, tho it was my size but it had some pen ink on it -.- Love the red sneakers. Loving it! Im gonna get it soon :D Wooohoooo~ Love my money, love my work and love my friends ^^

Babe kept eyeing on maroon stuffs and yellow for me. Gosh~ Wonder whats wrong with us =X Waited for dear to come, he was late as usual. So we drank coffee and took photos ;P


Also, made dear wear both mini santa clips that he got for us but jh already left so couldnt give her.



My dumb heels killed my weak ankles. When I got home, it swelled slightly and it really hurts. Thank god its much better right now (: Went for a midnight movie with dad n mum. Bro watched AVATAR at Bangkok alrdy :( OH YES FYI, AVATAR IS THE BEST SHOW SO FAR AFTER SO MANY YEARS. CAN BE A COMPETITION WITH LORD OF THE RINGS. LOVE IT!!! The leading actor was obviously good-looking as well ;P BUTBUT! THATS ABSOULETLY NOT THE MAIN POINT! The show was 2hr 40mins long and you'll concentrate the entire time w/o fail. Graphics and story is wow.. I don't mind watching it again!

Christmas day
Home the whole time
. Had a horrible morning
. Did housework
. Sudden fever
. Dazed in front of the TV the whole day too
. Cried like some fugging baby
. Talked to babe
. Slept
What a "Great" day huh...
Don't ask me why

Saturday
. Fever persist __
. Watched Tv again
. Lady cheered up up (: But her smell was... Endurable...? Sense the pause*
. Went out with mum at night
. Bought loads of accessories with my Chamelon vouchers.
. So its as good as sayign I bought 60bucks worth of accessories for FREE! ;D
. Wanted to get my red sneakers plus a sandals for work but all teh shops were closed after dinner.
. Back home and slept
. Had THE EXACT SAME NIGHTMARE AGIN AFTER 2YEARS?
. ITS LIKE SUPER DUPER UBER SCARY~
. The details may sound stupid.
. But i just had the location and characters =/
. Woke up crying non stop. Idk why too. So stupidddddddd... I was super scareddddd~
. Time was ard 5 plus.
. I was so scared that i had to text dear.
. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO...
. Totally embarrassed myself through the phone.
. Only managed to fall back to sleep after an hour of pacification from dear and keeping my mind blank.

Sunday
. Worked at Little Colette.
. Happy cus i sold nearly $900 for the total sales ;D
. Nothing much actually.
. Went home to eat Mum's cooking ^^
. Did the hotel bookings for our taiwan trip till this hour :(

No comments: