Friday, January 1, 2010

Custom made

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Not that happy but yeah. New Year resolution this year?
#1. Enter a promising choice of JC/Poly
#2. Strive to do well ( I say this every year but..)
#3. I WANT TO ENTER THE UNIVERSITY! May it be local or overseas! I WANT I WANT :(
#4. Lose some weight
#5. Lead a blessful life throughout the year.

Thats about it. My future counts on my upcoming results soon! Idk when. But pleaseplease may it be annouce on th first week of Jan! I want to take my results with my friends! :( Rumours murmur: 12-14Jan. OMFG-ZXZXZXZ~ Im sway can -.- FML~

Anyway, I couldn't sum up this year being a bummer. The best things that happen this year :
#1. Having my Bestf SIM JIAHUA to be there for me as soon as she is able to.
#2. Keeping in close contact with ETHEL CHENG & ADORA TAY again after so many years. They've been there for me too (:
#3. Also, letting CHUA YONGXIANG coming into my life.
* Yes, he isn't romantic, surprising, hardworking academically and initiative. He is muchmuchmuch different from other guys outside, but I thought about it and I realised I still fell in love with him regardless of all these flaws. We quarrelled like so often over this and previously over trust and status. I have to agree it did made us stronger and he has grown so much through all these (3
People who know him well will probably know. He won't even leave AMK even if it takes dragging him out of the house. But now? He is working at a tourist location which he has to face crowd and interact with people all day. The good side of him had been covered by a dark cloud and I should have seen all these earlier.
What I adore most is definitely his understanding for me. He doesn't restrict me from anything even if he doesn't like me doing it, he will tell me or indirectly tell one of my girlfs. Im one of those girls that cannot be binded down. I WILL struggle and escape from the "cage". Space is really what I need * he understands..
ILOVEYOU :(
#4. Having KEN CHIA as my tutor. He has taught me so much and enabled me to catch up with my studies (: Thanks so much! Always buying mentos and sour sweets to keep me awake as im yawning away all th time during lesson. He even personally came to starbucks to find Jiahua and I to give us a on th spot maths test. If you're looking at this: I hope that You'll know, Jiahua and I, APPRECIATE what you have done for us and theres nothing we can do to repay you :D Ken, also, forgive us for all the times when we lied that we had something on and had to change our lesson dates, giving u extra trouble. So sorrry! Plus, your lessons are always interesting and Jiahua really didn't meant it when she wrote on her blog it was dreadful. Please understand! She doesn't want to lose you as a friend too! :( Not to forget, he has given me an opportunity to prove my family wrong. I am in fact not an EMPTY BARREL!

Okay~ So this post is more like a dedication post. Its 2010 now. Shouldn't we forgive and forget all the past misunderstandings? Once again HAPPY NEW YEAR! Drinking ytd probably perked me up.

No comments: