Thursday, January 7, 2010

Envy

I AM DREADING WORK NOWADAYS.
MONEY MINDED PEOPLE
CALCULATIVE PEOPLE
UNREASONABLE PEOPLE
RUDE PEOPLE...


I feel that im doing more than i am paid. We should totally be full-timers and earn 4k a month instead of 5.50/hr -.- We are totally doing teh same things as they are. Insane isn't it. Hence the decision (: I WANT TO PLAY AND USE MY HARD EARNED MONEY!! :D

Anyway, had spent some time with Adora and Ethel recently (: We went to visit our outlets at Taka, Forum and even Mandarin! HAHAHA. The stop to mandarin was mainly to find DEX. hahahahahaha! Waited for him outside SEM because he went to buy lunch. Took super long la he. So we camwhored while waiting.
Had Astons for dinner! The girls reccommendation (: & gosh it was fab! Affordable price tooo. Thanks for th treat guys! I'll pay you guys back ASAP! I only brought $1.70 out and I didn't spend any of it. Dad didn't give me allowance :(
Slacked with Yx and co that night too. Dragged Ethel to see Huiqi and both so shy! Hehehehe
They acc-ed me just because i wanted to see my dear ma!
AWWWWWWWWW :P
So nice right !

Photos!














Tmr will spend some time with babe! Really hope shes fine. Sighs* I LIKE HAPPY ENDINGS! :( K im going off now! Tooodles!

No comments: