Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Want to make it up. Can't make it up

Dancing really keeps my mind off things (: I love it even though I still have plenty to learn from Ash n Babe :D I guess im not a borne natural. Oh well, I shall just work harder. Practice makes perfect! ^^ Im so looking forward for the next lesson.
(*)My dance teacher is really ultra WOW~ Jiahua horrrr? :P

Received posting results today (: It was much earlier than expected. Babe's call woke me. Rushed to look at my phon and was slightly disappointed at first sight as I wanted my first choice really badly but the course was too popular probably esp its in SP. ANYWAY! IM GLAD NOW THAT I GOT RETAIL MANAGEMENT IN TP :D As Babe is entering the same school as I am and I heard its a fun and interesting course (: Looking forward! I wish school reopens quickly so I need not find a new job

Oh yeaaa~ really needa shed those fats I gained form Taiwan. Helpppppppppppp~ Running! Swimming! Working out! I MUSTNT BE LAZY~ :D CHERYL FIGHTING!!

No comments: