Sunday, January 31, 2010

A fool I've been

Hey'all :D
SENTOSA OUTING TODAYYYYYYYYY

Met P.Xinyi, Babe, Shirley, Stella and Dick Ong early morning. Late for 20mins. My mum was bugging me the whole time! ._.But stella was later than me abit. Teehee! Skip to the part when we got there. We walked to Siloso as th tram was too crowded. ChongBoon was there. It was actually the main purpose. Saw MissChin, MrTan, MissCho, MrWong. Hahaha! Feels good to be out of the school somehow.


Look how childish th guys were!

Loads of Polys n ITEs there too. & seriously MALAYS are fucking anonnying. Esp the guys. No offence to those that I know. But seriously, I hate the sound of "ZU". Like FUCK OFF WOULD YOU -.- Anyw, the sun was super hot! I had gastric like out of a sudden and decided to go to th toliet as my stomach was v pain. Playing halfway somemore! Super siannn lurrr =/
I am SOSO GLAD BABE ACC ME TO TH TOILET. On my way there, i suddenly couldnt breathe properly n I blacked out. I couldn't see anything! Babe didn't know that I couldnt see so she just quickly pull me to th washroom n who knew, I bang my head against the wooden thing __ ULTRA PAIN! I was really blinded :/ So scaryyyyy~ I thought I was gonna faint in public. SOSOSOSO GLAD THAT BABE WAS WITH ME! Thanksssss so much. Perhaps it was heatstroke.. :O

Sighs* Kinda ruined my fun as well as th girls too. Sorrryy guys. Supposed to like get a tan and play.. BUT! Esp babe :( I know you wanted to play v.ball n i couldn't acc you. Anyw, got better after some time and while walking around finding th guys and deciding what to do, some random tourist approached Stella n I to take a photo for memories? We went err... & okay. Omggg it was super embarrrassingggg~ Sooo many people was looking! Goshhh :/ Totally needed a hole then. Took v few photos today :(


God I look so weird. We're so red although we stayed till 4plus or so only ;O



I knew this would happen. Snap out of it moron!

No comments: