Monday, January 25, 2010

Time flies

Hello! Blog is more or less dead due to me missing in action for the past 13days or more (:
Heres a quick update.
11Jan :
Had my birthday celebration with Ethel n Adora my 2 pretty ladies i knew since pri 5 ^^ Had BBQ over their place as they lived near each other. Invited loads of people, Neglected all the close ones. Sighs* I really have to apologise! Im really sorryyyy :( Esp my babe Jiahua n Alyssa who came earlier with Jason to help with the fire n the food =/ Thanks for everything! Enjoyed myself with everyone and appreciated every gift and birthday wishes from everyone when I was in taiwan (: Was disappointed in somethings but it was kinda expected unfortunately. Anw, IM SEVENTEEEENNNNN PEOPLEEE :D




















12Jan:
JUDGEMENT DAY! Was really really anticipating this day tho nervous to know the results. Crieddd as expected when as I thought i could do better ='/ Im not qualified for a JC! I seriously did my all for this and it meant everything to me. Babe and I really slogged our lives for it and thats what we got. Both of us are really disappointed. The only hope now is that we could get into the same poly in the course we are interested in :D Prays* I wish I was smarter.

13Jan-22Jan:


Went Taiwan for 11days the day after getting results. Spent my entire after, evening and night till next morning dwelling on which are the courses which are suitable. I didn't even have time to grieve :/

Left early morning w/o a goodbye text from the one I was expecting.. Yes once again disappointed. Anyw, Bought loadssssss of the things over there. FOOOOD WAS ENDLESS! SO WAS SHOPPING!! Its seriously heaven for all the girls. Im not exaggrating* Also, I couldnt resist all the food so resulting in weight gain :( Sharks* __ Ohwell, the fats are in me now so time for WEIGHT LOST! Teeheee :P

Travelled basically the whole of taiwan within 11days and I have to say Im really tired from free and easy. Hahah! The weather was perfect :D I shall post the pictures soon. The resolutions are EXTREMELY HUGE! Its gonna take forever -.-

23Jan:
2e2'07's class chalet! FINALLYYYYY!!! AFTER 17YEARS OF LIVING I COULD STAY OVERNIGHT!!! :D MUAHAHAHHAHAH. Evyerone when "cheryl ! Finally man :D" Laughs* Went over with babe in the afternoon as I had to unpack everything. Played blackjack, card mahjong. Sian lurrrrrrrrrrrrrr~ There wasn't real mahjong! Whata bummer :( Waited for Alyssa and felicia to end work before they could come over. When they finally arrived, caught up with one another and took photos (:

Look so horrid -.- Anyw, Bought alcohol. I CAN'T BELIEVE ALYSSA CAN BUY AND JIAHUA AND I CANT!!! OMFG! Thts totally unbelieveable. HAHA! She looks young and they didn't even check o.O Say " Mygod" Her boyf came later and we asked him to buy beer over. He bought like half a dozen. Played some stupid beer games but its fun ^^ hahahah. Played makeup on Shih Hsing and went over breakwater to chill but it got too cold till I started shivering so went back. Babe got tired so snores we went. I have to admit it was kinda boring. Maybe there wasn't mahjong. We wouldn't have slept if it was fun ..

24Jan:
Minor hangover w babe. Woke up ealier than her as babe stole all the blanket and left me to freeze and pushed me of the bed when she turned. HAHA! Joshua told me when I woke up. he saw the entire scene. WAHAHAHAHAHA. Babe thought that I was on her right when I was sleeping on her left :O

Bus-ed back half awake. Kept yawning and video-ed ourselves. We were listening single ladies and our head started moving in th same direction n motion :P WAHAHAHAH. Went back and KO-ed.

25Jan:
Supposed to go out for job hunting with babe this afternoon. But we got lazy and slacked over at Starbucks instead. Got bored so went over to her house to dance :D Super tired now. Went over to find dear too. Yawns* OKOK I shall end here lazy to type tooooooo. YAY!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR DANCE LESSON TMR. Hopefully can catch up ^^

No comments: