Thursday, December 24, 2009

The optimist will find opportunities in every difficulty

Gosh, I feel muscles forming on my arms and shoulders already. Did so many stock today and it still isn't completed yet. 99 over cartons =/ Drove Zyrel and I crazy. We totally blast the radio while doing and he kept giving me those 1 carton having 8 different items kinda carton. BULLLY LUR! Hahah. Yeaa i know he was just kidding with me anyways (: He is like my only company in th office. Please don't misunderstand. He is already a father of 2 kids ;D

I dress so casual when im at the warehouse. Super lazy. I realise when I don't makeup to go to work. I actually only need 15-20mins to get ready. On the other hand, I take liek 1hr to prepare when I wake up o.O A huge difference. Can sleep longer too! HEHEHEH
Ytd: I wore specs, tied my hair, wore my CL tee with jeans and sch shoes -.-
Today: Tee with NF shorts and slippers with contact lens -.-
HAHAHHHA! Come to think about it. I look stupid. Hahaha. Esp yesterday. MY GOSHH!

Oh yes! Have I mentioned how much I got form the flea with babe? I got a toga dress, a lace thingy, a bag and a .. Idk so many things for only 68bucks! HOLLY MOLLY ISN'T IT?! Everything was so fucking cheap! Yes I have to use the word 'fucking' to express how freaking awesome it was!! It made my day. Got a skirt from F21 too with babe for only 15bucks!. HELLLOOOOO~ F21 ~!!! Omg i love it. Got a flower hairpin tooo. CHIO! But must let my hair get alittle longer. HEHEHE

2days back, went for Colin&co's performance at Syed Alwi road. Sounds super foreign. The nearest landmark he gave us was ICA building, The cab driver totally had no idea where it was. & he came to our rescue. Delaying teh performance becus of us ( Jiahua, Ethel n I ) Hah! "DUA PAI" then walk halfway he ran away! We went WTF? Thanks to our smart brains, we managed to find our way there. So scary~ All the uncles giving us the "TI KO LOOK" plus we wear until nicenice. Omg, why am I talking in such English.

Anyway, saw a couple of familar faces. Zeng, Fareez ( can't believe he has grown so much since Pri sch days ).. Made friends with kelvin. Hahaha! Know him but he doesn't know us until 2days back. Wahahahah :D The music was nice, but I can't really hear fraeez sing. The guitars and drums were too loud o.o

Also, had a rough couple of days. Actually talked to my mum about it. Goddness~ I must be outta my mind. &&&& MY BRO IS BACK FORM BANGKOK AND HE BOUGHT ME STUFFS!! YOU DIDN'T SEE WRONGLY! HE GOT MY STUFFS. JESUS~ FIRST TIME EVER. He bought me this huge beach straw hat which I could use it even when i go out and a tee ((: My god! I thought he was kidding when he said I look nice in big hats when we were in the clubmed shop o.O He made me try on all the hats! Hahahahah. Brotherly love! Like finally ;P

Its considered CHRISTMAS EVE alrdy considering the time now. SO HAPPY XMAS EVE EVERYONE?! Okay~ I know, being enthu over eve -.=

No comments: