Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The saying: 先苦后甜

Heyho!
Back from Clubmed cherating 2 days back (: To sum up :
- Im tanned
- The food was AWESOMEEEEEE
- Super relaxing
- Great sea breeze
- Kayaked on dangerous waves (:
- Lead to capsizing TWICE. ( But it was damn exciting )
- Got fitter? Maybe*
- Gym & ran there
- Resisted THE DESERTS!
- Said yes to Roast beef & a couple more rounds of buffet
- Dancing every night. Tho moves are always th same
- Drank for the first n third night only!
- Proud of myself ;P
- No good looking guys unfortunately.
- Pretty girls only 1
- Made 2 friends (:
- OH YES! DID SAILING~
- Did not sail myself obviously
- Getting waked up my bro by various methods every morning
#1. Throws pillow
#2. Pokes all over
#3. Whacks softy
#4. Whacks with strength n speed -.-
- Unable to text anyone
- Of course, loads of swimming ;D
- Lost weight instead of gaining! Pats on my own shoulder*
- Dad + bro speed us back to SG & made me peng-san -.-
- DUH~ PUKES~

Thats about it (:
Photos will be uploaded soon when im free ;D Those photos are GODAMN BIG? It will take ages -.-

Today
Working day! My dog came back from the dog hotel last night. Looking listless, tired and thirsty. Sighs* Got very thin too. The person said she was very quiet for the 5 days ;x Anyway, Im posted to the office/warehouse today at Ayer Rajah? Yup, sounds foreign? =S I took like 1hr n 30mins to get thr due to missing my stop this morning. Made me walk so far and sweat like some... I shall not elaborate.

Pretty slack today. Completed many things ^^ Moving on to calculating expenses soon. Goshhh~ Need use POA skills? L-O-L
I suck at POA. I wonder if I got this job to do sales or admin? Its always paperwork :( Anw, friendly people over there (: Got cheated of my lunch money this afternoon _|_ $9 for mix veg rice. Babe laughed like hell in th train. Hahahah. Its crazy man~ Now im broke! Waiting to make my POSB card (: WOOOOHOOOOOO~ ^^ Can use my salary lerr.

Kk, Docked off early today! Jumps again*
Ending here
TOOODLES!

No comments: