Monday, February 16, 2009

Cause In Your Eyes, I'd Like To Stay

I'm soooo BOREDDDDD now!
I feel like stone-ing
I feel like eating fish n chips [Today's crave]
I feel like slacking with my addiction all day ;x
I feel like studying yet Im lazy
I feel like sleeping

Theres a million things i wanna do! :[

Its a hawt hawt day! I woke up late :X My phone was slient and my alarm didn't ring! Lucky got Pig's second text den i wake up or else i think I'll need to go school already. ZZ! Time was 6.54am when i saw th text =/ hai! My maid has went back for GOOOOD! But th household chores gotta be split up among all of us. But i think my bro is the one with nothing to do ;x

Dad is at home to feed th dog i won't have to rush home to feed her. OHHHMYYYYGAWDDDDZ! I needa bathe her tmr again :x AWWWWW~ lazy. Lols. Hahs. O-M-O is coming in a week! Gotta buck up! Seeing everyone else striving and Im slacking makes me feel unconfortable. THIS WEEK ONWARDS! More mugging :D

MrWong is weirdd today too :S Hate it when he is moody. The stare he has, angers people? Ya! Definitely. ZZ! Long ddayy today, plus maths remedial! 2 Times a week now ;x YAWNSS*
After a HECTIC day (: Johnson and pig waited for me ^^ Went to eat hokkien mee. Hahahs.
Never felt nicer ;P I actually managed to survive till dinner ;O Didnt eat lunch n recess eh! AMAZING EH! ;D hahahs. For Cheryl its ONCE IN A BLUE MOON ^^ Hehs

Slacked with pig awhile before i went back (: Im so lazyyy to do work! But still i have to T.T AWWWWWWWW! My fingers are wobbly now. Typing seems to have a high difficulty too ;x
Nothing much today -.- ITS THE USUALLLLLLL~

The smile I'll have naturally with my addiction ;O
Ha!
HORRIBLE HAIR!
SIAOOO ZHAR BO! :DDDD


O-F-F-T-O-S-T-U-D-Y~
rawrrrr!

No comments: