Saturday, February 21, 2009

If You Were Me

Lately, i'm indecisive.

Tuesday
Late for school for the 5th time =.= Loads of file to arrange. Mdm how was throwing people's incomplete Phrase books and files. Touchy indeed ;X ts a logn dayyy, I dont remember the details of what happened that day. I'll use the computer once a week now. Insufficent time. Its been 754112379 weeks since i last played dota -.- I think i forgot how to play. GOSHHH~

My bitch has been so busy lately tooo. Balancing studies boyf and play at the same time. We hardlu spend after school time together too T.T I miss those days :[ Even a trip to starbucks and a haircut gotta be delayed till next next week. Sighs* This explains how busy everyone is.

At night after pig's detention, we had dinner out (: Had the crave to eat fish and chips x.X But i end up being influence by pig again. Hahahas. So we ate MeeHoonKuey ^^ Hehs. The usual routine ;D Went to our usual hangout but this time the shelter was blackout :[ Hahahas. We could hardly see what we're eating ;P So one pig's handphone light awhile till it got too distracting. Ha!




Tried on my fav tank for the first time ^^ WOOOOOOO, I LOVE IT :D I notice people staring. HEHS! I tihnk i was just thinking too much. hahahahhah
2 mosquito attack that day. PIG ATTRACTS MOSQUITOES ;O RAWR! HAHAHHAS. k la. Im just kidding ;D
Went back at the same time ;D Amazingly, i could go back so late these few days ;X

Wednesday
I was expecting to have detention ;x But my turn has yet to come (; Its a good thing. carried loads of things that day. Expecting to study in school after lessons but changed of plans. Right after school, had a short SI meeting with Jas and Mel. Oh well, theres nothing to hide anymore. I just wanna do my job well now (:

Rushed home got a refreshing bath and all. Pig came over to my house here to study. No play really! Hard to believe but its trueee :D Taught him alittle mole calculation and he taught me physics. He sure absorbs things FAST o.O I cannot catch up with him sial. Lols (:

Although he didnt get to learn what he wanted to know what he wanted to know. But i think its still okay ;O Guilty* Hahas. My teaching sucks. Lol. After all that studying, played computer ^^ The creepy hotel game he was afraid to play. MUAHAHAHAH! His reactions are superb FUNNNNNAAYEEEE cans! LAUGHS* :D

Went off to slack at th park. Took crazzeeee photos. I look horrid in those pics :[ My screwed up hair. He look so nice can ;x AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~
Heres a few. Very random pics of me.





Went home real late :S Hahas, Laughters~ the last time i really had a hearty one was with my bitch (3 Hehs!

Thursday
3 TESTS! Ohmygawwwwd. Stressing my brain out~ The depreciation on th first period was TOTALLY DRAINING MY ENERGY OUT! I was forcing my to recall the format ;x Lols =X I guess i can still get an A1 but not a high one. Sighs*

Chiong-ed for the last minute notice short chinese idioms test. Only our class have. That Xu claims that we're in th first class and we have th ability to learn more things -.- Heyyy~ My chinese ain't that gooood kays. Lols.
A confirm full marks for the test. hahas, We kinda shared alittle answers ;P

During lunch break, did a last revision for the EM Wave and sound with my bitch at Level 3 study areaaa :D So windy thereee. Hahas. ZhenFeng and CYX happened to pass by so acc-ed us. Ohoh, bitch was feel very depressed today- over her weight! She usually isn't like that. But now i know th reason why it got so sensitive to her ;P

Hey girl: WE LOVE YOU! Your weight isn't important. You can just shed it off. Comeon, if we judge people by its appearance, I'd be a totally screwed one here. ^^ Cheerup kays. Lenard loves you more than u know :D

After school, studied with her for around 2 hours at the same place (; We're too broke to visit starbucks, I MISS SHUAI GE AND THE COOFFEE THERE! Sobs* I did maths till i was going insane! You can ask my bitch :O I was totallly whining and stone-ing! hahahas.
& my phone was dying on me.
In order to regain alittle of my energy. We packed up after 2LONG HOURS of mugging and went to the toliet to dance ^^ My bones are getting unflexible if i dont practice. Hehes.

I slept like friggin early that night. I was intending to take a short nap after chatting with pig on th phone. I did but definitely not a short one ;x Pig tried ot wake me up 2twice, but he see me so tired he let em sleep till morning =D HA!

Friday
Due to the early sleep, I haven't packed my bag, my uniform. So rushed! But too late already. So kup-ed cab with pig to school ;x Thanks to him, i could save 2bucks ^^
Thanks uh :DDD

We were earlyyy! had too much sleep last night so i kinda paid full attention for every lesson including chinese o.O Even chem! Believe it! Wow, come to think about it now, i did her work! Lols. What had gotten into me. Wahahahha

NP, drills was okay, held on to the drill cane for the first time! A different feeling indeed. Had a little chat with MrAng and Mel. I have to admit they're stressing me out. My shoulders seemed ot have gotten heavier. & i know myself very well that im not a good role model. I'll chnage. I promise (:

After that, i didnt feel like talking anymore. When i meet pig at night for dinnner. I wasn't myself. I had the fake smile upon me again. Except for a veryvery embarssing moment. I was eating chicken chop for dinner :D

Takeaway so i had to use plastic fork and knife. Okay so i had 2 forks and a knife. End of the meal, th 2 fork i had, had 0 teetths left! HA! So paisehhhh cans. Hahahs. End up pig gotta cut eveyrthing up for me. ;x Got too lazy. Hehs!

Slacked at the fitness corner. Super breezy over there. Didnt feel like leaving that place if i could. had to break the news to yl that i wont be going for tmr's appointment. I was think for a week about this. Imma screwed, i know.

On my way back, when i was with pig, came across A FLYING COCKROACH! LOLs!!!!!! My weak hearttt! Nearly came out~ And while i was walking home, didn't take a bus cause my card had no money le. I SAW ANOTHER 2 !!!!!!!! FAINTS* Imso glad i didnt had a herat attacked. N lucky i had pig talking on the phone with me. I TOTALLY SCREAMED! Got people in front somemore. So paisehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ =/

Saturday
Tuition till around 2.30pm. A rest day today for me.














Well, if you were me
Would you push you?
Would you turn the other cheek and forgive you?
Would you cry out?
Would you break down?
Or would you wait for karma to come around?
Would you give up?
Would it be enough to make you never ever wanna be in love?
What would you do, what would you do?
If you were me would it be through?
I don't know what's left to talk about but
I found it hard to leave
Without some closure

No comments: