Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ecstasy, thats what you are

Right -.- Its another week post ;x Bear with me readers ;x

Monday
Hmmmm, let me think what happened? I have a very vague memory of it. OHOH! I had my Poa Bank recon test. Hope i get full marks ^^ My next problem would be th depreciation one ;x GAH! Class ended late as usual. After lesson, made Chua Pig and johnson at the bball court. We were too lazy to play. So pig did his homework and we spent most of th time chatting. Goshhhh~ & Johnson turned me off :[ Hahahahs!
He tried raping Yx. Hahas.
It consist of poking, kissing and stripping? =/ *My eyes* =.=

Managed to capture only one.

& see this dumb Pig, no matter how many times he trows, the ball will hit the same place. He was trying to get th ball over the board ;x Spot th ball. Hahahs!

A makeover for pig (: So he wont kena caught for hair th following day :D My masterpiece -.-

Johnson too [:

Tuesday
Nothing much that day. Only that, during CE lessons, Mdm How off-ed th fan for 2 friggin periods ;x DAMN HOT! Dason didnt want to put on his uniform, diedie wants to wear his P.E shirt -.- MdmHow is very touchy these days. & our class just won't listen to her. Sighs

We were suppose to come out with a skit or poem regarding th Total Defence thing, most of th groups didnt do. But our group did.



So we go everything planned out but end up she started asking some people out and talking to them soon, we could go off.
A total weird day ;x ZZ
I didnt do any homework that day i know x.x I only studied for Geog alittle. Its so hard to absorb. Chatted with Pig all th eway. Lucky got him summarise for me. But i didnt memorised the details so i tihnk im gonna fail th test ;x Its a slacky day for me.

Wednesday
Tiring day :[ Screwed geog test. Had NPCC right after school. Cant even go for my Chem retest. Z! DANGG -.- Thought i could play baskteball for awhile but had to report in full uni so stares in envy ? :X Yup. HA! Did drills with th sec3s.
I've still yet to adapt to them, sighs* I really do need to work on my commands if i wanna continue being SI.

Just wanna let someone know if you're reading this. You want it sure. I can just totall give it to u and tell th heads I dont want it. I wantt it but i don't need it. KEPISH? _|_ & lets see how well u fair it bitch. I don't need your pretendence here alright.

Gets on my nerves. If it wasnt a need to work together. I'll long ago talk things out with u. Oh whatever~ Had a long day x.x

Thursday
Its an even longer day. Played basketball during lunch and chinese period ;x Play until forgot about th time. After lessons at 3.30pm, NP cadets in our class had maths remedial. Practised alegbra. Pigg agreed on acc-ing me buy som V.day stuffs and his idea on eating mee hoon kuey mad eme distracted form ym studies. hahahs. Lucky is ending ler ;P Hehs, so rushed on asap once remedial was over ;P

Ate at a very quiet place ^^ ahahs, Thanks! First time eh ;P Go molee there also. AWWWWW, SO CUTEEEEE. fell like cuddling it. ;D His whistling is dman niceeee can! WOW (: Went to meet up with Ryan at hub around 10 to get his NP card so i coudl get a 20% off all NUM items (: Had accompany home after that ;D Hehs.

Friday
No school in th morning (: Met up with Bitch early in th morning (: Ate at prata house! Wheeeee, long time crave cross out :D Saw Dick n wenkang so went over to downtime to say hello. Head-ed to town she wnated to get soemthing for her boyf so acc-ed her ^^ Sighs* Lonelyyyy o.O haha.s Jk









It was still early, the shops arent open yet. So we went Borders to read magazines. Hehs. Save money ^^ We don't have to purchase them now already [: Woohoo. She got top for him. Its prettyy nice. Went over to Heeren NUM to get our party tank. They say no discount! I was so disappointed la. & they say the V.day promo ended ytd. I was like huhhhh~ Got so suay meh.

Still had some time so went over to Far east Flora to get some flowers for ourselves since no one is gonna give us anyway. here it is. Own wrapped ;P
We fell in love with most of th potted plants there too ^^





Went for cross country at NYP after that. The distance wasn't really long but thanks to my sitch moving around killed me. Rawr! I wore a ankle guard which i borrowed from Liyi on my left ankle. So it was strong ^^ But during th run, i didnt see a hump my right left kicked it, weaken my right ankle. I had to stop :X Too pain :[ Having muscleches all over now :X I came in 13 -.- ZZ.
But its alright, complete th race very good ler

Had some problems that day. Freakinq stupid la. Ryan Weiwei Des n wawa came. Ryan n yl.. Hai! *Ryan, u should know me well enough ;x Yup, I did plead u for his sake but i've woken up k. Thanks for ur concern too ^^ *
So after everything, went to Novena square's NUM outlet. Ryan's friend works there so he helped us alittle. He told us th V.day promo was still on. I felt cheated at th heeren outlet ;O LOls

So FINALLY! Jiahua got th one she liked. The party tank with the ' SOCCER' as font and mine is more expensive one which is the Italy one. I LOVE IT AS MUCH ^^ I wanted th canoing/canoe polo de but no size. Z! Hahhas. The colours are nice. basketball one also no size so got this instead ^^ BURNED A HOLE IN MY POCKET ;X Ouchhh~


Went to find pig for a chat after that (: We witness a passionate kiss! WAHAHAHAHAHHA.

saturday
Couldnt attend POA Remedial :[ Too tired. Sorwiiiee piggy ;X Thenthen, had tuition at 12.30pm. Spammed myself with ferero Rochers. Hahahs. Addicted (: & around 4-5 plus, went to Chongboon there to meet Johnson and pig. Ke lian de zhuuuuuuu, i could hardly hear him talk ;P Wahahah! Wanted to acc him see doc but i was late ;x So acc-ed him cut hair instead. Johnson was there already. He bluff me he was gonna be late. Roar!


Johnson's treat ;D TYTY
So i spent my valentine with these people. Johnson accompanied me to Clarke Quay to watch Colin's band performance ^^ Fareez was the vocalist. AWESOME! I LOVE TH SETTING. Its located at ClarkeQuay Cetral's rooftop. I wonder how they manged ot book th place. I work there so long also never go up th rooof before. Hahahhs. Its totally romantic and mad eup with quite a number of primary school mates :D Most of them were from Bishan park sec n YCK sec. Johnson and I were th only ones from CBss ;[ Sadd.






So many couples theree la. Then some sang songs with their girls and kneel before them. WOWWW! They danced too. So sweeet! Envy* I felt like i was in aa whole different world there. Eveyerone's speaks english there. & all th girls wore super high heels and dresses execpt me ;x I didnt expect it to be so formal. I feel our school people are so childish now =/

Lols. Clubbing material. hahas. Chatted some xin shi with johnson, no actually is he chat with me ;P
After everything, Thought we could drop by boat quay to say Hi to Yl they all since they were there. But who knew, they were at downtime there so like wth. Johnson and I were rushing for time so had to go first.

Met up with Pig to pass him his phone and IC. Slack at th fitness corner till 1am lidat. Parents came to fetch me home (:
Its an alrght Valentine for me.

Right right, gotta go study now! Going to meet them again later :D
ADIOSS!

No comments: