Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Remorse recovers nothing

Couldn't get to bed last night like usual.
An incident came to my mind.

Listening to piano lullaby cleared my thoughts;
I was reminded of my horrid inconsiderate selfish decision that tore you apart and caused you to be become who you are today.
Others say I wasn't responsible for your current state,
But I think Im largely responsible.

I know i can't take back my words,
I know how much Ive hurt you.
Recalling th scene 5 months back,
I'll never forget how you walk away and I squatted in th classroom in tears.

Sighs*
I've failed as a person, really.
Taking today's tests.
Damn disappointed in myself.
I was so confident and yet..


oh _|_
Random post.
I just needed somewhere to rant.
If left this page if u disagree with my post.

Np tmr plus tuition.
SHAG!

No comments: