Wednesday, November 10, 2010

FML LITERALLY

I am so glad no one ever comes here to read. Its the only place to rant and i don't have to bother posting pictures anymore.

At the back of my brain there is a recorder on repeat : LIFE SUCKS LIFE SUCKS LIFE SUCKS..

Im not the type that usually say life sucks, i can't love again or i want to die kinda thing so easily.. But when i really do say it, i fucking mean it!

I think i've been placed in my comfort zone for far too long and now i'm facing problems which i dont know how to solve or overcome. People can be so mean and self centred and all they care is about themselves. They can pretend to listen and act as if they care. & the next, they will tell someone else saying: This person is crazy, so troubled over this kind of 'minor' things ( to them) for what. LOL! I mean like, if u really dont care, dont act as if you do. Trying to be nice? Dont even bother seriously~

& i don't have the energy to think about any relationship stuffs anymore. To me now, i am afraid of it. I think its a total waste of time. They rub salt to your wound. Doesn't apply to all i guess, just me. I am weird. Always have been.

1 comment:

clOudZ said...

Hey there, sry to disturb ur peace here, i willing to be your listening ears =D

Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind!!!!

joke of the day

I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately
needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my
gas with the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee,
and noticed that everybody was staring at me....

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.