Monday, November 8, 2010

Life sucks now!

Another wordy post. Went out with mum today for alittle shopping. Brought her to the watch shop where i was suppose to get one for myself. Ended up she bought a DKNY one herself :( I wanted it ! Damn... I was looking around the shop and whoa! I had no idea Marc by Marc Jacobs came up with their line of watches as well! SUPER NICEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! But uber ex :( So eyed on a Adidas one instead but guess what! IT WAS LAST PIECE AND IT HAS A BIG SCRATCH ON IT!!! :(:( Now, i couldn't find it anywhere. I guess i have to make my way down to the boutique *sighs! Disappointed...

Anyway, told my mum some of problems over lunch @ fish n co. Feeeels like we havent talked in ages, Actually its a fact. I can't wait to go Taiwan with her. I need a getaway :( I wanna go clubmed with babe too :/

Goodnight world! Time for another dreadful schoolday in a few hours

No comments: